Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday is Violet Day :)

This post is dedicated to my angel granddaughter Violet... yes, she is truly an angel, ask anyone! He 3 favorite people are her Daddy, her Mimi and DORA!  Dora came to her 2 year old Birthday Party and Violet was in Heaven! She danced with her and kissed her and basically had the best day ever :)  

My precious Violet is so easy going and sweet and her smile is captivating...  She makes me smile when noone else can. She holds out her beautiful hands and says "Mimi" and my broken heart melts... I adore her!  Grandchildren are a gift.  Children are a gift.  Im so thankful for both.  My son is the best Dad in the world (next to my hubby) but of course he learned from the best! I get to see Violet today.  Its our week.  My son is divorced so we share her with her mother. (I dont like to share at all... just sayin) But anyways, she is ours until Monday and Im going to enjoy every minute I have with her. Yes, breathing is still hard even with her around (Im still breathing for him... I dont know how to stop and not sure I want to)  but putting on a REAL SMILE isnt, cause she makes it happen every time.  The weather is nice so maybe we will swing tomorrow or ride her jeep outside and the movies to see Beauty and the Beast is definitely in our future this weekend! Her uncle Mattie (that watches over her in heaven) loved this movie... he did the Best impression of Beast you've ever heard... (it always made me jump, just like in the movie!)
Beast..."LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE"...  haha... God I miss him.  For now, Im off to run errands. Tomorrow we shall talk again... for now Peace Out :)
PS... working on your name, thinking "Pink Hippie"

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun with V today! And I like Pinkie Hippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! I'm glad your blogging, it is therapeutic!! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete