Friday, February 3, 2012

Im really tired today. I made it through because of sheer perseverance, my love for my granddaughter, which yall heard about yesterday, my precious hubby that makes me feel like a princess everyday, even though im just an old fat girl.... and my kids... Joey, my 1st born son who is so much like me its scary! He is loving and big hearted and just plain Big! He's 6 ft 8 inches of teddy bear, unless you mess with his family then he comes out all guns a blazing! And so do I. He is precious with his daughter, she is his world and im so proud of the man that he has become. Emily, my youngest and only daughter is a true princess in every way. She is spoiled, (mine and her Daddys fault) but she doesnt act it. She is responsible and beautiful and so very talented. She has a gift with hair...like really! She can transform anyones hair into a work of art! The piano is also one of her God given gifts... She used to play all the time but now she thinks she isnt good anymore... However, the gifts of God are forever.... She still has it and i cant wait for her to bust out with it again! Her husband, my special new son means so much to me. I truly love him. He is Gods perfect gift for my daughter. Her soul mate. He came into our family and became truly just that "family".  I couldnt have hand picked a better husband for my daughter... Im so proud of him.  Here's all of us in September on my daughters wedding day :)

Of course my precious rock star middle son, Mattie is not in this photo. He was there though... I know it. His blog is for another day... until then here's classic Mattie. Rock On Son... momma loves you.

I'm tired and honestly ready to quit. Can't though. Too many people counting on me... Or at least I hope they do. I need to be needed. I need to breathe easier....just cant stop breathing for Mattie...
Happy Weekend Everyone. Goodnight Pink Hippie.... until tomorrow.

1 comment: